Uses: The gold standard in permanent hair reduction—
clinically documented and proven results.
• Safely and effectively treats unwanted hair on
all skin types (I–VI) including tanned skin.
• Unique output control enables treating nearly
any hair diameter or hair color.
The Best Solution for Expanding
Today’s Cosmetic Practice
handpiece ensures patient safety and
comfort, providing continuous contact cooling of the epidermis.
• No consumables means low cost of ownership.
• Proven reliability and outstanding up-time track record ensures
patient treatments can take place on schedule.
• Proven success in treatment of pseudofolliculitis barbae (PFB), as
well as superficial leg veins and epidermal pigmented lesions.
• With thousands of units in the field, LightSheer has become the most
popular photoepilation system in the world
Year of Manufacture: June, 2000
Shot count: N/A
Power Supply Voltage Required: N/A
Output Wattage: N/A
Output Joules: N/A
Available Fiber sizes: N/A
Warranty: 90 Day Labor
Exterior Quality rating: Good
Cosmetic rating system.
Outstanding: No cosmetic damage. Factory paint. No paint chips, No scratches/scuffs
Good: Minor cosmetic damage. A few paint chips, scuffs or scratches. If we repainted a laser, it will also be in this category. Damage/reconditioning is noticeable but not at first glance.
Acceptable: A fair amount of cosmetic damage. Paint chipping, scuffing or scratches in multiple places. Very noticeable at a first glance.
Unacceptable: Lets be real, we’re a Reliable team and we will NEVER sell something in this condition