NEW Laser System, Sold with a 1-Year Warranty.
LEI’s advanced Ultra MD™ surgical lasers offer unmatched precision, power and versatility, backed by the experience and support services of a company with over 20 years of surgical laser experience.
The LEI Ultra MD™ laser systems utilize a user friendly interface which is microprocessor controlled making it simple to setup and to operate. The sophisticated features of the Ultra MD™ series of surgical lasers include continuous wave, chopped pulse, and super pulse settings – all ready at the touch of a finger – and all in a convenient, space savings compact size. The system is offered in four wattages: 40,60 and 80.
The new Ultra MD™ super pulse line includes new advanced features:
20 Watts of super pulse, enabling less thermal damage on tissue resulting in “Char-Free” effect.
New operating system with touch-screen activation, increasing ease of use for surgical and technical teams.
Remote diagnostics reducing repair and trouble-shooting time.
The Ultra MD™ surgical lasers are compatible with virtually all microscopes, endoscopes, and colposcopes. These systems have accessories available for treatment in many surgical specialties including dermatology and plastic surgery. The LEI accessory line features the Vector™ CO2 Laparoscopic Coupler for Gynecology, and the Touch Focus laser-assisted handpiece for ENT surgeries including tonsil ablation and uvulapalatoplasties.
Specifications for the Ultra MD 60:
– Laser Type: CO2
– Power to Tissue: 1-60 watts
– Wavelength: 10.6 microns
– Beam Geometry: TEMoo
– Laser Configuration: Sealed-off
– Control Panel: Microprocessor Control with Self-Calibration and Touch Screen
– Exposure Time: .05,.1,.2,.3.5,1.0 sec
– Super pulse: 1 to 20 Watts
– Aiming Beam: 5mW Helium-Neon laser, variable to .5mW
– Spot Size: .10mm with 50mm handpiece & .25mm with 125mm handpiece
– System Height: Folded 188cm/69 3/4 inches & Unfolded 64 1/2 inches
– Arm Reach: 150cm/59.0 inches
– System Weight: 190 lbs.
– Foot Print: 54.6×54.6cm/21.5×21.5 inches
– Electrical/Input Requirements: 10 AMPS/120 VAC 50/60 Hz 800 VA
– Cooling: Self-contained liquid to air
– Warranty: 3 year non-prorated tube & 1 year all parts
Included with Purchase:
1 – Key
1 – Foot Switch
1 – Operator’s Manual
1 – 125 mm focal length hand piece
1 – Micro-manipulator
Est. Shipping (US): $450.00
Cosmetic rating system.
Outstanding: No cosmetic damage. Factory paint. No paint chips, No scratches/scuffs
Good: Minor cosmetic damage. A few paint chips, scuffs or scratches. If we repainted a laser, it will also be in this category. Damage/reconditioning is noticeable but not at first glance.
Acceptable: A fair amount of cosmetic damage. Paint chipping, scuffing or scratches in multiple places. Very noticeable at a first glance.
Unacceptable: Lets be real, we’re a Reliable team and we will NEVER sell something in this condition