Uses: Ultra MD™ Super Pulse sealed CO2 surgical lasers offer unmatched precision, power, and versatility backed by the experience and support services of a company with over twenty years of surgical laser experience. All settings are available at the touch of a finger. The Ultra MD™ Super Pulse surgical lasers are compatible with virtually all microscopes, endoscopes and colposcopes. These systems have accessories available for treatment in many surgical specialties including dermatology and plastic surgery. High Peak Power at low frequencies. 20 Watts Super pulse at 300 Hz to 600 Hz.
- Ultra MD™40 Super Pulse CO2 Surgical Laser
- Laser Engineering, a division of SSI, Inc.
- 20 Watts of super pulse, enabling less thermal damage on tissue resulting in “Char-Free” effect. New operating system with touch-screen activation, increasing ease of use for surgical and technical teams. Remote diagnostics reducing repair and trouble-shooting time. Self-contained liquid to air. continuous wave, and now twenty watts of super pulse — resulting in less thermal damage on tissue, allowing the “char-free” effect. Surgical lasers are compatible with virtually all microscopes, endoscopes, and colposcopes.
- USA and Worldwide Approval
- Wavelength 10.6 microns
- Power to tissues 1-40 watts
- Super pulse 1 to 20 Watts
- Exposure Time .05,.1,.2,.3.5,1.0 sec
This laser also comes with a built in Ultra Double Shutter Fiber Adapter.
With the built in fiber adapter you can change your old MD40 into a Fiber laser. This will save your facility money because you won’t have to continue renting an Omni Guide!
Year of Manufacture: 2005
Shot count: N/A
Power Supply Voltage Required: 110 VAC
Amperage required: 20A
Output Wattage: 40W
Output Joules: N/A
Available Fiber sizes: 350NM & 500NM
Warranty: 1 year parts and labor
Exterior Quality rating: Outstanding
Included with Purchase:
1 – Key
1 – Foot Switch
1 – Operator’s Manual
1- Filter assembly
1- 125mm Focal Lenght Handpiece
2- Fiber Handpiece– Distal Bend
Cosmetic rating system.
Outstanding: No cosmetic damage. Factory paint. No paint chips, No scratches/scuffs
Good: Minor cosmetic damage. A few paint chips, scuffs or scratches. If we repainted a laser, it will also be in this category. Damage/reconditioning is noticeable but not at first glance.
Acceptable: A fair amount of cosmetic damage. Paint chipping, scuffing or scratches in multiple places. Very noticeable at a first glance.
Unacceptable: Lets be real, we’re a Reliable team and we will NEVER sell something in this condition