The Pigmented Lesion and Tattoo Laser You Need
The Accolade is ideal for treating a full spectrum of benign pigmented lesions, including solar lentigines, acquired dermal melanocytosis, Nevus of Ota, Nevus of Ito, and the common freckle. It also treats multicolored tattoos.
Faster Treatments, Excellent Clearance
The Accolade’s various spot sizes, coupled with high repetition rates, allow for fast lesion and tattoo treatment.
A fiber-delivered, high-powered Q-switched pulse is available through a variety of spot sizes:
- Small spot sizes for high fluence treatment of dermal pigmented lesions and tattoos
- Medium spot sizes for efficient treatment of tattoos and epidermal pigmented lesions
- Large spot sizes for low fluence treatments for larger areas of the skin with pigmentation
Efficient and Consistent
- High-powered, Q-switched Alexandrite laser
- Flexible fiber delivery system for ease of use
- Homogenous beam profile for uniform and consistent delivery of energy
- Accurate aiming beam—treatment is delivered in exact location
- Mild treatment to maximize patient comfort
- Nanosecond technology to maximize photo-disruptive effect
More Energy, Less Side Effects
State-of-the-art technology allows for delivery of a more clearly defined, homogenous beam profile with specificity for melanin and tattoo pigments—limiting side effects to surrounding tissue.
Year of Manufacture: 2007
Shot count: N/A
Power Supply Voltage Required: 220 Vac
Amperage required: N/A
Output Wattage: N/A
Output Joules: N/A
Available Fiber sizes: N/A
Warranty: 90–Day Labor
Exterior Quality rating: Good
Included with Purchase:
1 – Key
1 – Foot Switch
1 – Operator’s Manual
Cosmetic rating system.
Outstanding: No cosmetic damage. Factory paint. No paint chips, No scratches/scuffs
Good: Minor cosmetic damage. A few paint chips, scuffs or scratches. If we repainted a laser, it will also be in this category. Damage/reconditioning is noticeable but not at first glance.
Acceptable: A fair amount of cosmetic damage. Paint chipping, scuffing or scratches in multiple places. Very noticeable at a first glance.
Unacceptable: Lets be real, we’re a Reliable team and we will NEVER sell something in this condition